Entry fee is RM100.00 per entry for the first deadline (by 5pm, 30 December 2016).
RM200.00 for late submissions (by 5pm, 6 January 2017).
Every 5 entries earns you 1 extra entry!
Entry fees are usually covered by the respective schools. Students can also enter and pay for their own submissions. All entries, even those submitted and paid by students, will be in the running for ‘Advertising School of the Year.’ The top student will also win ‘Student of the Year’.
Do not show your school/college/university’s name anywhere in the work. Such submissions will be DISQUALIFIED.
For printed materials
For A/V materials
For digital materials
After you have done the above, save all your work in one thumbdrive. Please label the thumbdrive with the name of your school/college/university.
Now, you’re ready to hand your work in. Do so with the following steps:
1. Download and fill out the individual entry form here. There should be one (1) form for every entry.
If you are submitting ten (10) entries, you should be filling out ten (10) of these forms.
2. There are three (3) categories: Craft, Idea, and Special. Download the master forms here. You should fill out every master form regardless of whether you’re submitting work in all three (3) categories.
If you are submitting five (5) entries each in Craft and Idea, and zero (0) in Special, you should be filling out ten (10) individual entry forms and three (3) master forms, with the Special master form marked “no entries”.
3. All your printed artwork and thumbdrive(s) should be packaged separately according to the abovementioned categories.
Following the example above, you should be submitting two packages – one for Craft and one for Idea. The master forms should be affixed securely to its respective packages.
4. Please prepare a cheque or payment according to the total amount.
For ten (10) entries submitting by the first deadline, the total amount is RM1,000.00.
5. Bring your package(s) containing your work, thumbdrive, masterforms – including for categories you’re not submitting work – just hand it in together with the cheque/proof of payment in an envelope to:
B.05.03 Menara Bata
PJ Trade Centre
No.8 Jalan PJU8/8A
Bandar Damansara Perdana
47820, Petaling Jaya
(No later than 5pm on 30 December 2016)
(No later than 5pm on 6 January 2017 for late submissions)
Bank account details
Name: Cooler Lumpur Sdn Bhd
Account number: 8001537214
SWIFT code: CIBBMYKL
Any package not adhering to the guidelines may be disqualified.
Tip: Make your work stand out. This is a creative show and you want to look better than the competition. In the judging room, make sure your work gets the attention it deserves. Pay attention to execution. Don’t let poor finishing bring down a great idea.