1. The sCooler Awards is open to all institutions of higher learning registered with the Ministry of Education, Malaysia.
2. All works must be submitted by current students registered with a school, college or university.
3. Work submitted by students on their own accord must also include the name of their learning institution.
4. Information provided on entry forms are taken as final. Adding or changing names on the credits, after the forms have been submitted, will not be entertained.
5. Entries cannot be replaced after the work has been submitted.
6. If you decide to remove an entry after you have submitted it, you may do so by writing in. Requests for refunds however, will not be entertained.
7. A work may be disqualified for not adhering to the rules and criteria. In such an event, requests for refunds will also not be entertained.
8. Judges’ decision is final. Results will not be changed after the voting has closed.